- Safety is our first priority to use the highest standard materials and the correct diameter, and wall thicknesses for the correct length of the Lightning Conductors (Poles).
- Protection for thatched roofs shall be arrange by one or more free- standing masts.
- It is also very important for us to manufacture lightning conductors that last longer.
- The materials that we use are Galvanized, Telescopic poles only, which can withstand strong winds.
- Our lightning conductors are of a high standard and manufactured in our workshop by trained craftsmen.
- 3 Years Guarantee on Lightning Conductors (Poles or Mast).
- SABS Standards comply to all Lightning Conductors (Poles or Mast).
- The length of the Lightning Conductors are manufactured from 15m up-to 27m.
- The distance from the mast to the Thatch roof should not be less than 1 meter.
Contact Us for more information on lighting conductors
Follow us on Twitter for more updates on lighting conductors